Possible Change to Blog

Posted this on my other blogs, but thought I'd post it here too ...

Keeping up with these blogs is very time consuming ... not that I mind, usually! We're getting ready to embark on an intensive homesteading adventure, and may not be able to work on blogs daily.

So... I'm thinking about combining our blogs (cooking, gardening, homesteading, survival, storage, homeschooling, etc.) into one. I would eventually move posts to the new and combined blog.

We have a lot of readers, and I value your opinion. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

I haven't been reading long, but I think for those of us that are super busy, it helps us as well. When we moved from Atlanta to here, I had a homeschool blog, a cooking blog, a Bible verse blog AND my daily blog. I decided to go with just one blog & it has simplified SO much!

ThrtnWmsFam said...

So far, most people agree with you. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks. Vikki